Protecting your personal information is important to us.
So is following New Zealand’s privacy laws.
(“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.)
If you have any questions, you can contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
If we do use your personal information, it will be for the reasons outlined below.
WHY WE MAY USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• To improve the services we provide (namely the summit event itself).
• To help you navigate our website.
• To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
• To operate and maintain our website.
• For our internal records.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• Your name, contact details and IP address.
• Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
Sometimes we might share your personal information with our contractors and agents.
But we won’t share your personal information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, and loss of your personal information.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what personal information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it is wrong.
If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, we will inform you of this.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can contact our privacy officer (firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
The changes will apply 14 days after we post them.
If you don’t agree with the changes, you should stop using our website.
If you keep using our Website, then this will indicate that you have agreed to our changes.
For any & all media, brand partnership, programme, or general enquiries, please email email@example.com.
For event updates & to connect with the NZ podcast community, please follow our socials.